1. I have just completed my BTech in electronics and communication engg. from an average college but not get placed, currently preparing for GATE-2012 i want to know in which branch of MTech job prospects are better (MTECH in ECE/Embedded sys.) and i am strictly not interested in teaching so it is better to MBA then MTech?

1. Ankit Chheda

@chitrakant
        Job prospect are good for both MBA or MTech. It depends on the college you go into. Embedded sys ofcouse has good oppurtunity in India along with MTech ECE. Both have good scope provided they are done from some good college. If you have anything unclear kindly post here, we will definately help you.

1. Hii.. I dont hav GATE 2012 score card, since last year i am preparing for gate but unfortunately….now i am confused what to do its better to go for teaching or take admission in some private institute like Manipal Jaipur, JK univ. Jaipur etc. or its better to mba from an avg college private college in which i can save my year and hav better career option i am ready for mtech and mba both but not able to decide which one is better mtech from average college or mba from an average college waiting 4 reply thnx..

1. Hi, after pursuing M. Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering, you can try in Government and private telecommunication companies.

1. Pawan Kumar

hi.i hv got call from iit madras for ms but i don’t know much about ms is there any job opportunity or should i do mtech from other college

1. @Pawan. what other options you have. If you have multiple option I suggest you to choose best among them. Otherwise there is nothing better than IITM MS. They are good placements and further study prospects too.

1. Ankit is it worth studying mtech from other than the top 5 south nits,if it is so then what is the placement scenerio of those nits?

1. many of them around me told that its not that the salary you have to look when you are studying in reputed colleges like iits but the knowledge you acquire .
        i have went through websites of iits and came to know that btech students are offered with more salary than mtech guys . and the thing is placement percentage is low in mtech.
        my query is “is that true”.
        what salary we could expect after mtech in ec from iits on an average??

1. dude ur statements are contradictory…Yes its true that Packeges for Btech students are higher than Mtech guys…one more thing to note is that some 5 to 6 srudents in Btech get highest package but not all!!! same is the case with Mtech!! also there are ppl in both Btech and Mtech who dont get placed or ll get placed in small companies like TCS!! so how u study..knowledge u gain…and ur Cgpa and.. how u present urself matters!!!So study hard…u dont have to search for jobs..they’ll search you!!!

1. Shantharam

I have done M.Tech ECE. Kindly tell what are other opportunities and jobs available

1. Ankush

seriously m sooo much confused abt my career….MBA or M.Tech??..m prsuing my b.tech from noida (3rd yr)…kindly suggest me wat should i opt for??

1. Babajan

Hello members I have a big contradictory question that- can I take Computer software engineerin in M.TECH after completion of B.TEch in ECE,or else other , Like nano technology/Embedded system/VLSI….. My idea to express my option as Software Engineering is , If we done Master in EC then also we are garbing into Software jobs only,so it is better to opt Software engineer to learn that subject particularly( In VIT, SASTRA, KLU….)

waiting for your valuable answers on [email protected] also by phone……………..:)

BABAJAN,

1. Yogesh

sir,i am a final year student b.tech ECE.My aggregate is around 63%.sir i want to prepare for gate exam,for that i am planning to drop and join some coaching.so the thing i want to ask is even if i get good gate score next year,my low b.tech percentage will be a problem to be eligible for psu’s?..please reply..i have to decide whether to drop or not…please reply as soon as possible…thanks in advance

1. Ujjwal Jha

I HAVE SECURED 14TH RANK IN IP UNIVERSITY CET FOR M.TECH ECE.. WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I AM OLREADY DOING JOB.. M HELL CONFUSED.. PLEASE HELP ME

1. i am pursuing my msc in ece. what are the job opportunities after doing mtech in ec except teaching line

1. i am pursuing my msc in ece. what are the job opportunities after doing mtech in ec except teaching line

1. Hello, I got admission in Embedded Systems in University Of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun. Should I go for the course, is the university good for doing Mtech.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.