1. Sir,
        The GATE website only shows the normalized marks. I want to file an RTI for viewing my actual marks and official answer keys. Can you guide me about which public authority should I file the RTI request?

      1. Zahid

        Dear Tapatosh,

        You can visit GATE organizing institute and see their RTI procedure. In most of of the IITs the procedure is rather simple. Write letter to Registrar with a 10 Rs stamp and ask them to post results back to you.

        If they need some more info they will ask you to send other details.

        Good luck with that : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.