1. Jay Prakash

Hello, I have qualified in JNU Entrance for M.Tech/PhD Admission in Computer and System Science. There is Viva-Voce on Monday so what type of preparation required for. my research proposal topic is “Short text classification in SMS messages to improve information filtering”

1. Just read classification algorithms before you go. learn about text classification and have some basic idea about machine learning. They dont expect a high level research at the beginning itself.
        Just learn and understand what are you talking in data mining and machine learning.

1. Manoj

by using GATE 2013 rank, to what are all the institutions(colleges or university) across India can i apply…?

1. Hi!!Zahid Sir,
        I have passed my M.Tech CSE in 2013 and have a gate 2012 score of 389 (rank-11,082,percentile-92.93,marks-37.33/100). I am applying for a Ph.D this year at IIT-Roorkee and IIT-Mandi. Do I have a chance in getting there? Also I would like to know the probable Questions they ask during the entrance exam and interview.please do reply fast.

1. I am applying in the area of cloud computing and have published 2 research papers in International Journals.I have 70% throughout academics except class 12.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.