1. Anant

Hi…

I’m in a bit of a quandry and I need an experts advice… I am a fresh graduate of B.E in E&C just out of college and am preparing at home for GATE…

In the meanwhile I came across a friend who spoke about this exam called “ONGC-GT 2012″… With very little time (About 3 hours) that was available for me to apply for the same, I applied in the frenzy of doing so…. This exam is an exam for 300 marks for getting recruited into ONGC as a graduate trainee…

It consists of technical, general awareness and general aptitude sections…. While the technical and the general aptitude sections are something that I can manage, the general awareness section is something that I am totally lost and I am in a big mess…

I saw the previous year question papers and I am in a total fix…. Please tell me some quick reference guides that can help me to at least act as a face saver.. I have very little time as the exam is scheduled in October and I need to act quickly… Otherwise, this exam should become a good practice and a necessary back-up….

Someone who has any idea on what to do, please help me…..

1. Zahid

Someone answer this please ^^

1. Anuj

Hi,
        I am not able to download my admit card of ONGC GT-2012.
        The page shows an error as ‘object reference not found’. But I’m able to download my registration slip.
        Please suggest what to do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.