1. Ramraj

I am a final year mechanical engg student and will be attending my final year exams this May. I took GATE 2013 in ME stream and got a rank of 1356 with a score 584. Since I am from OBC category an hence expecting a call from an IIT. I am already placed in L&T Constructions with a good pay scale. I am really confused whether to accept the job offer in hand or to go for higher studies. I want to work in the industry and I do not prefer taking up teaching as a career. I would like to know whether a higher qualification will do any good to me while looking for a job in future.

1. Praveen

You can join M Tech if you could get admission in old IITs. And I am sure that higher qualification will surely fetch you a good job profile than that you have now.

1. Laxman

for a mechanical guy..in construction field….ur job would be mostly plumbing works and hardly any hvac works depending on site in which u r posted…its nt a challenging job and ju may get bored with ur job after some tym…but there wont be any work load and u could njoy other things along with job…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.