1. I’ve done B.tech in civil engineering. Which are the good colleges I should go for my M.tech. Also suggest specializations.

      1. Hi Vanessa, Civil Engineers are huge in demand these days. You have an excellent opportunity to pusrue your M.Tech in Civil, I would suggest you to go for M.Tech in Structural Engineering, a course in a hot pursuit among those who has passed out Civil Engineers.
        In this course you get a complete knowledge on Structural design & analysis of offshore structures, learn more about offshore design and installation of offshore structures and have an opportunity to study advanced design of floating structures, Advanced Marine Structures and Stability of Structures.
        THere are Many good colleges for pursuing the same, In north India you can go for DTU, NSIT, UPES Dehradoon. UPES Dehradun offers quite good specialisation in this field, it offers ‘M. Tech Structural Engineering with specialization in offshore structures’, and its quite good speciaization. In south you can go for VTU affiliated colleges. I would say , try the best one that offers this programme get to know about it from people and online.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.