1. Sri

Yeah,I am addicted to coding robots they do what i want to do.I am doing my prefinal year in Electronics and Instrumentation…Now I want to pursue P.G in robotics not in the mechanical side but in the coding and electronics side…Everyday I dream about building robots and sitting in america…Right now I have a cgpa of 8.6 and my profile is not that good so I am frightend to take gre for higher studies abroad…So my other choice is GATE…What I want to know is that Is there a course in Robotics in any of the IIT…and can I get the course by writing GATE-Instrumentation Engineeringg??even if I take the course will I be able to go abroad for research as I dream??I cant find any thing about robotics in the IIT websites…pleeze help me this is my life….

1. Amishoti

yes most of the reputed NITs & NIITs give the degree in robotics.

here is the list of colleges which offers Masters in Robotics:

National Institute of Technology – Kurukshetra, Haryana

Indian Institute of Technology- Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Indian Institute of Information Technology – Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

1. vishnu vijay

sir,

Kindly suggest some best colleges in India providing PG in ROBOTICS or MECHATRONICS.
        Kindly suggest some in Kerala also.

1. Anna Myagkaya
        Participant

A Fortune Ox se apresenta como uma plataforma inovadora fortune ox rodadas grátis e completa para investimentos em criptomoedas. O site é bem organizado e oferece informações claras sobre seus serviços, incluindo compra e venda de criptomoedas, gestão de carteiras e outras ferramentas interessantes. A promessa de alta rentabilidade é atraente, mas é importante lembrar que o mercado de criptomoedas é volátil e investir envolve riscos. É fundamental realizar uma pesquisa completa sobre a plataforma e sobre as criptomoedas antes de tomar qualquer decisão. A Fortune Ox ainda é uma plataforma nova, e sua reputação e segurança ainda precisam ser comprovadas.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.