1. Joydeb

My son, Shatadru Roy, is pursuing M.Tech. in ECE (Communication) from KIIT University in Bhubaneswar, Orissa. He got s job in TCS from the Campus. I ask him to do Ph.D. after M.Tech. and told him to go to teaching profession. But he is not agree with me (he does not like teaching profession). Can u tell me the Ph.D.degree is useful in his profession and to admit in IITs for Ph.D. what to do.

1. Zahid

PhD is not only for teaching. I am PhD and working in industry. Let your son decide what he wants to do. I think that gives a better chance for him to grow 🙂 just trust him..

1. Kartheek Raj

sir, can u pls tell me, direct phd(after BTech) under good institute like IIT or phd under good guide in some deemed university(Amrita) ,we have to choose(both is not possible in my case) & am interested in industry(not teaching field) after phd.

1. hi zahid,

i did my MTech(cse).My project on MANET.But now i want to do my research on data analysis.I think u also did on that domain.Please give me suggestion on data analysis current trends research……………..:)
        🙂

1. Zahid

Kanisq please make it a new topic : )

The topic ‘Ph.D . from IIT OR IISC’ is closed to new replies.