Inspire ‘n’ Ignite moderates every comments on our blog posts. We never censor comments based on political or ideological point of view. We only delete those comments that include the following transgressions:
- are abusive, off-topic, use foul language, we encourage healthy discussion and friendly environment to support each other.
- include ad hominem attacks including comments that celebrate the death or illness of any person, public figure or otherwise, also any kind of personal advertisements are discouraged
- contain racist, sexist, homophobic and other slurs
- are solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs and websites
- thread spamming (you’ve posted this same comment elsewhere on the site
- are posted with the explicit intention of provoking other commenters or the staff at Inspire ‘n’ Ignite.
- contains content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
- comments that attack another person’s motivation, intelligence, or character are bad because they degrade the quality of the discussion and discourage thoughtful comments by others.
Moderators may choose to not to inform the commenter if their comments are censored.
Moderators are also free to amend or change their comment moderation policy without any notice.
Most of the policies are in accordance with The Huffington Post comment moderation policies.