Quantum Computing detailed syllabus for Cyber Security (Cyber Security) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Cyber Security students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Cyber Security 6th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Cyber Security 6th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For Professional Elective-IV scheme and its subjects refer to Cyber Security Professional Elective-IV syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of quantum computing is as follows.
QUANTUM COMPUTING BASIC CONCEPTS
Complex Numbers – Linear Algebra – Matrices and Operators – Global Perspectives Postulates of
Quantum Mechanics – Quantum Bits – Representations of Qubits – Superpositions
QUANTUM GATES AND CIRCUITS
Universal logic gates – Basic single qubit gates – Multiple qubit gates – Circuit development -Quantum error correction
QUANTUM INFORMATION THEORY
Data compression – Shannon’s noiseless channel coding theorem – Schumacher’s quantum noiseless channel coding theorem – Classical information over noisy quantum channels
Classical cryptography basic concepts – Private key cryptography – Shor’s Factoring Algorithm -Quantum Key Distribution – BB84 – Ekart 91
- Single qubit gate simulation – Quantum Composer
- Multiple qubit gate simulation – Quantum Composer
- Composing simple quantum circuits with q-gates and measuring the output into classical bits.
- IBM Qiskit Platform Introduction
- Implementation of Shor’s Algorithms
- Implementation of Grover’s Algorithm
- Implementation of Deutsch’s Algorithm
- Implementation of Deutsch-Jozsa’s Algorithm
- Integer factorization using Shor’s Algorithm
- QKD Simulation
- Mini Project such as implementing an API for efficient search using Grover’s Algorithms or
- Parag K Lala, Mc Graw Hill Education, “Quantum Computing, A Beginners Introduction”, First edition (1 November 2020).
- Michael A. Nielsen, Issac L. Chuang, “Quantum Computation and Quantum Information”, Tenth Edition, Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- Chris Bernhardt, The MIT Press; Reprint edition (8 September 2020), “Quantum Computing for Everyone”.
- Scott Aaronson, “Quantum Computing Since Democritus”, Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- N. David Mermin, “Quantum Computer Science: An Introduction”, Cambridge University Press, 2007.
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Cyber Security 6th Sem, visit Cyber Security 6th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Cyber Security results, visit Anna University Cyber Security all semester results direct link.