Game Development detailed syllabus for Cyber Security (Cyber Security) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Cyber Security students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Cyber Security 6th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Cyber Security 6th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For Professional Elective-IV scheme and its subjects refer to Cyber Security Professional Elective-IV syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of game development is as follows.
3D GRAPHICS FOR GAME DESIGN
Genres of Games, Basics of 2D and 3D Graphics for Game Avatar, Game Components – 2D and 3D Transformations – Projections – Color Models – Illumination and Shader Models – Animation -Controller Based Animation.
GAME DESIGN PRINCIPLES
Character Development, Storyboard Development for Gaming – Script Design – Script Narration, Game Balancing, Core Mechanics, Principles of Level Design – Proposals – Writing for Preproduction, Production and Post – Production.
OVERVIEW OF GAMING PLATFORMS AND FRAMEWORKS
Pygame Game development – Unity – Unity Scripts -Mobile Gaming, Game Studio, Unity Single player and Multi-Player games.
GAME DEVELOPMENT USING PYGAME
Developing 2D and 3D interactive games using Pygame – Avatar Creation – 2D and 3D Graphics Programming – Incorporating music and sound – Asset Creations – Game Physics algorithms Development – Device Handling in Pygame – Overview of Isometric and Tile Based arcade Games – Puzzle Games.
- Explain the concepts of 2D and 3d Graphics
- Design game design documents.
- Implementation of gaming engines.
- Survey gaming environments and frameworks.
- Implement a simple game in Pygame.
- Sanjay Madhav, “Game Programming Algorithms and Techniques: A Platform Agnostic Approach”, Addison Wesley,2013.
- Will McGugan, “Beginning Game Development with Python and Pygame: From Novice to Professional”, Apress,2007.
- Paul Craven, “Python Arcade games”, Apress Publishers,2016.
- David H. Eberly, “3D Game Engine Design: A Practical Approach to Real-Time Computer Graphics”, Second Edition, CRC Press,2006.
- Jung Hyun Han, “3D Graphics for Game Programming”, Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2011.
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Cyber Security 6th Sem, visit Cyber Security 6th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Cyber Security results, visit Anna University Cyber Security all semester results direct link.