TANCET 2023 – Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Cutoffs – TANCET 2023 is an entrance examination conducted by Anna University, Chennai on the behalf of Government of Tamil Nadu, for admission in various postgraduate courses such as M.B.A., M.C.A., M.E., M. Tech., M. Arch., and M. Plan.
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2023 – M.E.|M.Tech.|M.Arch.|M.Plan|MBA|MCA
- TANCET Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download MBA|MCA|ME|M.Tech|M.Arch|M.Plan
- TANCET Syllabus for MCA 2023
- TANCET Syllabus For MBA 2023
- TANCET Previous Year Question Papers Download Free Pdfs
The candidates aspiring to seek admission in various government & private colleges of Tamil Nadu shall apply for TANCET Examination through the online mode of registration which is availed on the official website of Anna University.
TANCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Registration, and Important Dates for the Students who seek admission to M.B.A., M.C.A., and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. for the academic year 2023-2024. Other State candidates can appear for the entrance test, but the eligibility conditions will be stipulated by the admitting authority / University.
|TANCET full form||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Anna University Chennai|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50%(relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates belonging to the state of Tamil Nadu)|
|Programs||M.Tech, M.E, MBA, M.Plan, M.Arch, MCA|
|Application Fee||₹600/- for each program(₹300/- for SC/ST)|
|Reservation||All the reservation benefits will be provided only for the students who are domicile of Tamil Nadu. However, students from other states can apply through general slots.|
|Admission Process||Entrance Examination/Lateral Entry|
TANCET 2023 Important Dates
|TANCET Exam Event||TANCET Exam Date|
|TANCET Registration Starts||To be notified|
|TANCET Registration Last Date||To be notified|
|TANCET Admit Card||To be notified|
|TANCET Exam Date||To be notified|
|TANCET Answer Key||To be notified|
|TANCET 2022 Result Declaration||To be notified|
|TANCET Scorecard Release date||To be notified|
|TANCET Counselling||To be notified|
TANCET 2023 Exam Date
|M.C.A.||To be notified||To be notified|
|M.B.A.||To be notified||To be notified|
|M.E./M.Tech./ M.Arch./M.Plan.||To be notified||To be notified|
TANCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|M.B.A.||Candidate should pass in a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.|
(a) 10 + 2 + 3 / 4 /5 years pattern
(b) 10 + 3 years Diploma +3 years pattern
(c) B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. / B.Pharm.
(d) (i) 10 + 2 + AMIE*
(ii) 10 + 3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of
Technical Education) + AMIE.*
|M.C.A.||Candidate should pass in a recognised Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in B.C.A. or B.Sc. (Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent), or a pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration (in disciplines other than the|
ones mentioned above) with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at Graduation Level and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examinations.
(a) 10 + 2 + 3 / 4 / 5 years Pattern
(b) 10 + 3 years Diploma + 3 years Pattern
(c) (i) 10 + 2 + AMIE*
(ii) 10 + 3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board
of Technical Education) + AMIE*
|M.E. /M.Tech. /M.Arch./M.Plan.||Candidate should pass in a recognised Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained atleast 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.|
(i) B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Degree Programmes
(ii) B.Pharm. Degree Programmes
(iii) Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts,
which are prescribed.
b. (i) 10 + 2 + AMIE*
(ii) 10 + 3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of
Technical Education) + AMIE.*
Candidates with section ‘A’ & ‘B’ certificates (A.M.I.E.) and other similar certificates of professional bodies viz. Aeronautical Society of India, etc., recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource, Development, Govt. of India and enrolled before 31.5.2013 are considered to be equivalent to B.E. /B.Tech. Degree holders, only with 2 years regular full-time experience in the relevant field after successful completion of the course including project work. An experience certificate shall be produced by the candidates.
- MBA: Student should pass in bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50%
- MCA: Student should pass in bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50%
- MCA Lateral Entry: Student should pass in a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in B.C.A or B.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology) and obtained at least 50%
- M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan: Student should pass in a recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50% in the qualifying degree examination.
1. Candidates admitted through Lateral Entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. and M.C.A degree courses.
2. Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. Degree obtained through Distance / Weekend mode Programmes are not eligible.
3. Candidates with Degree obtained without studying 10th Std., 12th Std. or 3 years Diploma and 3/4/5 years degree programme are not eligible.
TANCET 2023 Entrance Test Fee-Only through Online
Candidates have to pay 600/- ( 300/- for SC /SCA /ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) towards the entrance test fee for any one of the programmes either 1. M.B.A. (or) 2. M.C.A. (or) 3.M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. degree programme. A candidate registering for more than one programme has to pay 600/- ( 300/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) for each additional programme online only.
|M.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Arch / M.Plan||400/-||800/-|
TANCET 2023 Registration for Entrance Test Only through Online
Candidates can register online only by filling up the application and submitting the same along with a good quality recently taken photograph
- Click the ‘Registration’ link in the menu bar.
- Click the ‘Register’ link
- Provide the required information and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you receive a TANCET secret key on your mobile, which you have to retain till you successfully complete the application process.
- Now login using the credentials, and provide other required details.
- In the end, you will be asked to confirm the details. Kindly verify the details and confirm.
- Now it takes you to the payment page. Do the payment online. However, those who claim fee concession under SC/ST/SCA categories should upload the community certificate before moving to the payment page.
- On successful completion of payment, click the ‘Status Check’ link in the menu bar.
- Application status can be viewed there.
- Now, click the ‘Print Application’ button, which generates a copy of the application in pdf format.
- Take the printout of the generated application for your reference only, and not submit this copy to the Centre.
- Now the process of registration is successfully completed.
TANCET 2023 Books for Preparation
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics (Third Edition), Merle C. Potter, J. L. Goldberg, Edward Aboufadel
- BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, Prasanta Kumar Satpathy
- DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES, N. Subramanian
- ELECTRIC CIRCUITS, David A. Bell
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS, David A. Bell
- Elements of Electromagnetics, Matthew N.O. Sadiku
- Elements of Power Electronics, Philip T. Krein
- ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY, R. Rajagopalan
- Introduction to Fluid Mechanics ( SI Edition)Includes CD, Edward J. Shaughnessy,Jr, Ira M. Katz, and James P. Schaffer
- Materials Science for Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Ian Jones
- MATHEMATICS COMPANION FOR SCIENCE & ENGINEERING STUDENTS, Jerome R. Breitenbach
- NUMERICAL METHODS, Srimanta Pal
- Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija
- Principles of Architecture, G. Muthu Shoba Mohan
- PRINCIPLES OF MICROCOMPUTERS AND MICROCONTROLLER ENGINEERING by Frederic M.Cady.
- REMOTE SENSING AND GIS, B Bhatta
- TANCET MBA-Anna university by E.S.Ramasamy
- TANCET MCA-Anna University by V.V.K.Subburaj
We Update here all previous year all colleges TNEA cutoffs, Fee and Seat Matrix that will help you in admission at the time of counseling.
All other Anna University details B.E/ B.Tech Syllabus, and other notifications will be updated here from time to time. Subscribe, like us on Facebook for all updates, and don’t forget to download our app iStudy
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you Good Luck !!