Project Work detail syllabus for Industrial Engineering & Management (Ind Engg & Mang), 2017 regulation is taken from Anna University official website and presented for students of Anna University. The details of the course are: course code (IM8811), Category (EEC), Contact Periods/week (20), Teaching hours/week (0), Practical Hours/week (0). The total course credits are 20.
For all other ind engg & mang 8th sem syllabus for be 2017 regulation anna univ you can visit Ind Engg & Mang 8th Sem syllabus for BE 2017 regulation Anna Univ Subjects. The detail syllabus for project work is as follows.”
- To develop the ability to solve a specific problem right from its identification and literature review till the successful solution of the same.
- To train the students in preparing project reports and to face reviews and viva voce examination.
- The students in a group of 3 to 4 works on a topic approved by the head of the department under the guidance of a faculty member and prepares a comprehensive project report after completing the work to the satisfaction of the supervisor.
- The progress of the project is evaluated based on a minimum of three reviews.
- The review committee may be constituted by the Head of the Department.
- A project report is required at the end of the semester.
- The project work is evaluated based on oral presentation and the project report jointly by external and internal examiners constituted by the Head of the Department.
For complete syllabus and results, class timetable and more pls download iStudy. Its a light weight, easy to use, no images, no pdfs platform to make students life easier.
For detail syllabus of all other subjects of BE Ind Engg & Mang, 2017 regulation do visit Ind Engg & Mang 8th Sem syllabus for 2017 Regulation.
Dont forget to download iStudy for latest syllabus and results, class timetable and more.