Adaptive Control detailed syllabus for Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the EEE students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Electrical & Electronics Engineering 6th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit EEE 6th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For Professional Elective-V scheme and its subjects refer to EEE Professional Elective-V syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of adaptive control is as follows.
INTRODUCTION 9 Introduction – Adaptive Schemes – The adaptive Control Problem – Applications-Parameter estimation:-LS, RLS: and ERLS
DETERMINISTIC SELF-TUNING REGULATORS 9 Introduction- Pole Placement design – Indirect Self-tuning regulators – direct self-tuning regulators – Disturbances with known characteristics
MODEL – REFERENCE ADAPTIVE SYSTEM 9 Introduction- MIT rule – Determination of adaptation gain – Lyapunov theory -Design of MRAS using Lyapunov theory – Relations between MRAS and STR.
Skill Development Activities
Students able to
- Ability to apply the estimation algorithm to estimate the parameters of the process.(L3)
- Ability to apply the adaptive control concepts to control a process. (L3)
- Use appropriate software tools for design of adaptive controllers and analysis of the process. (L5)
- Identify, formulate, carry out research by designing suitable adaptive schemes for complex instrumentation problem. (L5)
- Apply the concepts to design adaptive control for multidisciplinary problem(L3)
- Choose the techniques for self and lifelong learning to keep in pace with the new technology(L3)
- K.J. Astrom and B. J. Wittenmark, Adaptive Control, Second Edition, Pearson Education Inc., second Edition 2013.
List of Open Source Software/ Learning Website:
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Electrical & Electronics Engineering 6th Sem, visit EEE 6th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Electrical & Electronics Engineering results, visit Anna University EEE all semester results direct link.