Non Linear Control detailed syllabus for Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the EEE students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Electrical & Electronics Engineering 6th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit EEE 6th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For Professional Elective-V scheme and its subjects refer to EEE Professional Elective-V syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of non linear control is as follows.
STATE VARIABLE DESIGN 9 Introduction to state Model- effect of state Feedback- Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Arbitrary Pole-placement- pole placement Design- design of state Observers- separation principle- servo design: -State Feedback with integral control
DESCRIBING FUNCTION ANALYSIS 9 Basic concepts, derivation of describing functions for common non-linearities – Describing function analysis of non-linear systems – limit cycles – Stability of oscillations.
OPTIMAL ESTIMATION 9 Optimal estimation – KalmanBucy Filter-Solution by duality principle-Discrete systems-Kalman Filter-Application examples.
Skill Development Activities
Students able to
- Able to apply the knowledge gained on state feedback control and nonlinear control. (L3)
- Ability to carryout analysis for common nonlinearities in a system. (L4)
- Apply advanced control theory to practical engineering problems. (L3)
- Design optimal controller. (L5)
- Understand the basics and Importance of Kalman filter. (L2)
- G. J. Thaler, Automatic Control Systems, Jaico Publishing House 1993.
- M.Gopal, Modern Control System Theory, New Age International Publishers, 2002, 2nd Edition.
- K. P. Mohandas, Modern Control Engineering, Sanguine Technical Publishers, 2006, 1st Edition.
List of Open Source Software/ Learning Website:
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Electrical & Electronics Engineering 6th Sem, visit EEE 6th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Electrical & Electronics Engineering results, visit Anna University EEE all semester results direct link.