Robotic Process Automation detailed syllabus for Cyber Security (Cyber Security) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Cyber Security students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Cyber Security 6th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Cyber Security 6th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For Professional Elective-IV scheme and its subjects refer to Cyber Security Professional Elective-IV syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of robotic process automation is as follows.
INTRODUCTION TO ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
Emergence of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Evolution of RPA, Differentiating RPA from Automation – Benefits of RPA – Application areas of RPA, Components of RPA, RPA Platforms. Robotic Process Automation Tools – Templates, User Interface, Domains in Activities, Workflow Files.
AUTOMATION PROCESS ACTIVITIES
Sequence, Flowchart & Control Flow: Sequencing the Workflow, Activities, Flowchart, Control Flow for Decision making. Data Manipulation: Variables, Collection, Arguments, Data Table, Clipboard management, File operations Controls: Finding the control, waiting for a control, Act on a control, UiExplorer, Handling Events
EXCEPTION HANDLING AND CODE MANAGEMENT
Exception handling, Common exceptions, Logging- Debugging techniques, Collecting crash dumps, Error reporting. Code management and maintenance: Project organization, Nesting workflows, Reusability, Templates, Commenting techniques, State Machine.
DEPLOYMENT AND MAINTENANCE
Publishing using publish utility, Orchestration Server, Control bots, Orchestration Server to deploy bots, License management, Publishing and managing updates. RPA Vendors – Open Source RPA, Future of RPA
Setup and Configure a RPA tool and understand the user interface of the tool:
- Create a Sequence to obtain user inputs display them using a message box;
- Create a Flowchart to navigate to a desired page based on a condition;
- Create a State Machine workflow to compare user input with a random number.
- Build a process in the RPA platform using UI Automation Activities.
- Create an automation process using key System Activities, Variables and Arguments
- Also implement Automation using System T rigger
- Automate login to (web)Email account
- Recording mouse and keyboard actions.
- Scraping data from website and writing to CSV
- Implement Error Handling in RPA platform
- Web Scraping
- Email Query Processing
- Learning Robotic Process Automation: Create Software robots and automate business processes with the leading RPA tool – UiPath by Alok Mani Tripathi, Packt Publishing, 2018.
- Tom Taulli , “The Robotic Process Automation Handbook: A Guide to Implementing RPA Systems”, Apress publications, 2020.
- Frank Casale (Author), Rebecca Dilla (Author), Heidi Jaynes (Author), Lauren Livingston (Author), Introduction to Robotic Process Automation: a Primer, Institute of Robotic Process Automation, Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited, 2018
- Richard Murdoch, Robotic Process Automation: Guide To Building Software Robots, Automate Repetitive Tasks & Become An RPA Consultant, Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited, 2018
- A Gerardus Blokdyk, “Robotic Process Automation Rpa A Complete Guide “, 2020
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Cyber Security 6th Sem, visit Cyber Security 6th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Cyber Security results, visit Anna University Cyber Security all semester results direct link.