Fabric Manufacture Laboratory detailed syllabus for Textile Technology (TT) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna University official website and presented for the TT students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Textile Technology 4th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit TT 4th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of fabric manufacture laboratory is as follows.
To train the students on different mechanisms of plain loom
List of Experiments:
- Determination of depth of shed and heald shaft movements in tappet shedding mechanism
- Preparation of pattern card for dobby shedding mechanism and way in which adjust the depth of shed
- Study of dobby shedding mechanism
- Study of jacquard shedding mechanism
- Study of picking mechanisms in looms
- Determination of sley eccentricity in shuttle loom
- Study of let-off mechanisms
- Determination of pick space through 5 and 7 wheel take-up mechanisms
- Study of weft replenishment mechanism in shuttle looms
- Method of achieving the required colour patterns in 4 X 1 drop box motion
- Study of warp protector mechanism
Upon completion of this course, the students would have practical knowledge on
- Shedding and picking mechanism
- Let- off and take – up mechanism
- Colour patterning in weaving machine
List of Equipments:
FOR BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS
- Loom with tappet shedding – 1 No.
- Loom with dobby shedding – 1 No.
- Loom with jacquard – 1 No.
- Loom with dropbox – 1 No.
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Textile Technology, 2021 regulation curriculum do visit TT 4th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Textile Technology results, visit Anna University TT all semester results direct link.