TANCET 2021: Conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. TANCET 2021 Registration and Exam Dates.
TANCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Registration, and Important Dates for the Students who seek admission to M.B.A., M.C.A., and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. for the academic year 2021-2022. Other State candidates can appear for the entrance test, but the eligibility conditions will be stipulated by the admitting authority / University.
TANCET 2021: Important Dates
|Commencement of registration application||19th Jan 2021|
|Last date for registrstion for application||12th Feb 2021|
|Checking of final status of application||17th Feb 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||5th March 2021|
|MCA Examination||20th March 2021 (Saturday)|
Exam Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
|MBA Examination||20th March 2021 (Saturday)|
Exam Time: 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
|M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan Examination||21st March 2021 (Sunday)|
Exam Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
|Announcement of results||On or before 16th April 2021|
|Downloading of mark sheet||On or before 20th April 2021|
TANCET 2021: Entrance Test Fee Only through Online
Candidates have to pay 600/- ( 300/- for SC /SCA /ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) towards the entrance test fee for any one of the programmes either 1. M.B.A. (or) 2. M.C.A. (or) 3.M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. degree programme. A candidate registering for more than one programme has to pay 600/- ( 300/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) for each additional programme through online only.
|Subject||GenSC/SCA/ST||Candidates belonging to Tamilnadu|
|MBA & MCA||1200/-||600/-|
|MBA & ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan||1200/-||600/-|
|MCA & ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan||1200/-||600/-|
|MBA, MCA & ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan||1800/-||900/-|
TANCET 2021: Registration for Entrance Test Only through Online
Candidates can register online only by filling-up the application and submitting the same along with a good quality recently taken photograph.
TANCET 2021: Registration Process
- Click the ‘Registration’ link in the menu bar.
- Click the ‘Register’ link
- Provide the required information and press ‘Next’ button.
- Now you receive a TANCET secret key in your mobile, which you have to retain till you successfully complete the application process.
- Now login using the credentials, and provide other required details.
- At the end, you will asked to confirm the details. Kindly verify the details and confirm.
- Now it takes you to payment page. Do the payment online. However, those who claim fee concession under SC/ST/SCA categories should upload the community certificate before moving to payment page.
- On successful completion of payment, click ‘Status Check’ link in the menu bar.
- Application status can be viewed there.
- Now, click ‘Print Application’ button, which generates a copy of the application in pdf format.
- Take printout of the generated application for your reference only, and not submit this copy to the Centre.
- Now the process of registration is successfully completed.
TANCET 2021: Entrance Test Centers
The entrance test will be held at the following cities
We Update here all previous year all colleges TNEA cutoffs, Fee and Seat Matrix that will help you in admission at the time of counseling.
All other Anna University details B.E/ B.Tech Syllabus, and other notifications will be updated here from time to time. Subscribe, like us on Facebook for all updates, and don’t forget to download our app iStudy
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free to drop a comment.
Wish you Good Luck !!