Oil Field Equipment Design and Drawing Petro Engg 8th Sem Syllabus for B.Tech 2017 Regulation Anna Univ (Professional Elective VI) detail syllabus for Petroleum Engineering (Petro Engg), 2017 regulation is collected from the Anna Univ official website and presented for students of Anna University. The details of the course are: course code (PE8009), Category (PE), Contact Periods/week (3), Teaching hours/week (3), Practical Hours/week (0). The total course credits are given in combined syllabus.
For all other petro engg 8th sem syllabus for b.tech 2017 regulation anna univ you can visit Petro Engg 8th Sem syllabus for B.Tech 2017 regulation Anna Univ Subjects. For all other Professional Elective VI subjects do refer to Professional Elective VI. The detail syllabus for oil field equipment design and drawing is as follows.
- To train the students in designing of the following equipments as per IADC, API, ISME, TEMA, ISI codes and drawing according to scale
List of Experiments:
For complete syllabus and results, class timetable and more pls download iStudy. Its a light weight, easy to use, no images, no pdfs platform to make students life easier.
- On completion of this practical course, the students would be able draw and design offshore jackups, pipeline well equipments, ROV, natural gas storage tank
List of Equipment for a Batch of 30 Students
- Intel Dual Core computer or better hardware with suitable graphics facility – 30 nos.
- Licensed software for Drafting and Modeling – 30 Licenses.
- Laser Printer or Plotter to print / Plot drawings – 2 Nos.
For detail syllabus of all other subjects of B.Tech Petro Engg, 2017 regulation do visit Petro Engg 8th Sem syllabus for 2017 Regulation.
Dont forget to download iStudy for latest syllabus and results, class timetable and more.