AIR FORCE WING NCC Credit Course Level I detailed syllabus for Food Technology (Food Tech) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Food Tech students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Food Technology 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Food Tech 2nd Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For NCC Credit Course Level 1 scheme and its subjects refer to Food Tech NCC Credit Course Level 1 syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of air force wing ncc credit course level i is as follows.
National Integration and Awareness
- National Integration: Importance & Necessity
- Factors Affecting National Integration
- Unity in Diversity & Role of NCC in Nation Building
- Threats to National Security
- Leadership Capsule: Traits, Indicators, Motivation, Moral Values, Honour Code
- Case Studies: Shivaji, Jhasi Ki Rani
Social Service and Community Development
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Food Technology 2nd Sem, visit Food Tech 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Food Technology results, visit Anna University Food Tech all semester results direct link.