AIR FORCE WING NCC Credit Course Level I detailed syllabus for Environmental Engineering (Env) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Env students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Environmental Engineering 4th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Env 4th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For NCC Credit Course Level 2 scheme and its subjects refer to Env NCC Credit Course Level 2 syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of air force wing ncc credit course level i is as follows.
National Integration and Awareness
- National Integration: Importance & Necessity
- Factors Affecting National Integration
- Unity in Diversity & Role of NCC in Nation Building
- Threats to National Security
- Leadership Capsule: Traits, Indicators, Motivation, Moral Values, Honour Code
- Case Studies: Shivaji, Jhasi Ki Rani
Social Service and Community Development
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Environmental Engineering 4th Sem, visit Env 4th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Environmental Engineering results, visit Anna University Env all semester results direct link.