Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory Laboratory detailed syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) for 2019 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the ECE students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit ECE 2nd Sem 2019 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of electronic devices and circuit theory laboratory is as follows.
OBJECTIVES / OUTCOMES
- Characteristics of PN Junction Diode
- Zener diode Characteristics and Regulator using Zener diode
- Common Emitter input-output Characteristics
- Common Base input-output Characteristics
- FET Characteristics
- SCR Characteristics
- Clipper and Clamper and FWR
- Verifications Of Thevinin& Norton theorem
- Verifications Of KVL and KCL
- Verifications Of Super Position Theorem
- verifications of maximum power transfer and reciprocity theorem
- Determination Of Resonance Frequency of Series and Parallel RLC Circuits
- Transient analysis of RL and RC circuits
- BC 107, BC 148,2N2646,BFW10 – 25 each
- 1N4007, Zener diodes – 25 each
- Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors – sufficient quantities
- Bread Boards – 15 Nos
- CRO (30MHz) – 10 Nos.
- Function Generators (3MHz) – 10 Nos.
- Dual Regulated Power Supplies ( 0 – 30V) – 10 Nos
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
- Design RL and RC circuits
- Verify Thevenin and Norton theorem KVL and KCL, and Super Position Theorems
- Draw the characteristics of series and parallel resonance circuits.
- Discuss the characteristics of basic electronic devices.
- Describe the characteristics of Amplifiers
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Electronics & Communication Engineering, 2019 regulation curriculum do visit ECE 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2019 regulation.
For all Electronics & Communication Engineering results, visit Anna University ECE all semester results direct link.