Model Based Control detailed syllabus for Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the EEE students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Electrical & Electronics Engineering 6th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit EEE 6th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For Professional Elective-V scheme and its subjects refer to EEE Professional Elective-V syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of model based control is as follows.
INTRODUCTION TO MIMO CONTROL 9 Introduction to MIMO Systems-Multivariable control-Multiloop Control-Multivariable IMC-IMCPID-Case studies
STATE SPACE BASED MODEL PREDICTIVE CONTROL SCHEME 9 State Space Model Based Predictive Control Scheme – Review of Kalman Update based filters -State Observer Based Model Predictive Control Schemes – Case Studies
ADAPTIVE CONTROL SCHEME 9 Introduction to Adaptive Control-Gain Scheduling-Self tuning regulators-MARS-Adaptive Model Predictive Control Scheme -Case Studie
Skill Development Activities
Students able to
- Ability to apply engineering knowledge to understand the control schemes on MIMO systems L3.
- Ability to design controller for MIMO systemL5.
- Ability to analyze the control schemes available in industries L4.
- Ability to design MPC, Adaptive controllers for practical engineering problems L5.
- Ability to choose suitable controllers for the given problems L5.
- Coleman Brosilow, Babu Joseph, Techniques of Model-Based Control, Prentice Hall PTR Pub 2002, 1st Edition.
- E. F. Camacho, C. Bordons ,Model Predictive Control,Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007, 2nd Edition.
- K.J. Astrom and B. J. Wittenmark, Adaptive Control, Second Edition, Pearson Education Inc., second Edition 2013.
List of Open Source Software/ Learning Website:
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Electrical & Electronics Engineering 6th Sem, visit EEE 6th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Electrical & Electronics Engineering results, visit Anna University EEE all semester results direct link.