Cloud Services Management detailed syllabus for Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the EIE students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 6th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit EIE 6th Sem 2021 regulation scheme. For Professional Elective-VIII scheme and its subjects refer to EIE Professional Elective-VIII syllabus scheme. The detailed syllabus of cloud services management is as follows.
CLOUD SERVICE MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
Cloud Ecosystem, The Essential Characteristics, Basics of Information Technology Service Management and Cloud Service Management, Service Perspectives, Cloud Service Models, Cloud Service Deployment Models
CLOUD SERVICES STRATEGY
Cloud Strategy Fundamentals, Cloud Strategy Management Framework, Cloud Policy, Key Driver for Adoption, Risk Management, IT Capacity and Utilization, Demand and Capacity matching, Demand Queueing, Change Management, Cloud Service Architecture
CLOUD SERVICE ECONOMICS
Pricing models for Cloud Services, Freemium, Pay Per Reservation, Pay per User, Subscription based Charging, Procurement of Cloud-based Services, Capex vs Opex Shift, Cloud service Charging, Cloud Cost Models
CLOUD SERVICE GOVERNANCE & VALUE
IT Governance Definition, Cloud Governance Definition, Cloud Governance Framework, Cloud Governance Structure, Cloud Governance Considerations, Cloud Service Model Risk Matrix, Understanding Value of Cloud Services, Measuring the value of Cloud Services, Balanced Scorecard, Total Cost of Ownership
- Exhibit cloud-design skills to build and automate business solutions using cloud technologies.
- Possess Strong theoretical foundation leading to excellence and excitement towards adoption of cloud-based services
- Solve the real world problems using Cloud services and technologies
- Cloud Service Management and Governance: Smart Service Management in Cloud Era by Enamul Haque, Enel Publications
- Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture by Thomas Erl, Ricardo Puttini, Zaigham Mohammad 2013
- Cloud Computing Design Patterns by Thomas Erl, Robert Cope, Amin Naserpour
- Economics of Cloud Computing by Praveen Ayyappa, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Mastering Cloud Computing Foundations and Applications Programming Rajkumar Buyya, Christian Vechhiola, S. Thamarai Selvi
For detailed syllabus of all the other subjects of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 6th Sem, visit EIE 6th Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering results, visit Anna University EIE all semester results direct link.