Anna University: Online registration for Ph.D 2019 is begin from 5th Sept 2019 and registration will be close by 20th Sept 2019.
Anna University Ph.D 2019 Programme Offered
- Ph.D. Degree in Engineering/ Technology
- Ph.D. Degree in Science and Humanities
- Ph.D. Degree in Management Sciences
- Ph.D. Degree in Architecture and Planning
Anna University Ph.D 2019 General Eligibility
- Master’s Degree of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology of the University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15 years of R & D Experience in National Research Laboratories / Public sector undertakings and with minimum of three publications in referred impact factor journals or two approved international patents in the last five years
- A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (In case of SC/ST/ Differently –Abled candidates, 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale)
- The Clause 1.3 does not apply, if the qualifying degree is M.S (By Research) of this University or recognized as equivalent
Anna University Ph.D 2019 Eligibility for Admission
- M.E./M.Tech./M.S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of Engineering or Technology
- M.Sc./M.A. (English / Communication / Mass Communication / Journalism / Media Arts)/M.S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of Science and Humanities / M.C.A.
- MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or Administration awarded by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) / M.S (By Research) in Management Sciences
- M.Arch./M.Plan. / M.S.(By Research) in Architecture and Planning
Anna University Ph.D 2019 Full-Time Programme
- Candidates under Full-time category shall do research work in the University Departments/University Colleges/University Campuses/Affiliated Engineering Colleges/Architecture Schools and shall be available during the working hours for curricular, co-curricular and related activities.
- Candidates in employment, who want to pursue Full-time study, shall be sponsored by their employer and shall avail study leave for the minimum duration of the programme and shall produce relieving order obtained from their employer to join the research programme.
- Candidates who are sponsored by AICTE under Quality Improvement Programme for teachers of Engineering Colleges and NDF who satisfy the eligibility conditions shall be eligible for Full-time category only in the specializations as notified in the AICTE guidelines.
- Candidates who are selected at National level Fellowship programmes or by any recognized bodies and who satisfy the eligibility conditions as per the regulations shall also apply under Full-time category in the respective specialization.
- Foreign Nationals sponsored by Government of India on any exchange programme who satisfy the eligibility conditions as per the regulations shall apply for Full-time study.
Anna University Ph.D 2019 Part -Time Programme
- Full-time teachers of University Departments / University Colleges / Colleges affiliated to the University and Government /Government aided/Self-financing Polytechnic Colleges within Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates working in R&D Centres which are recognized as a research centre (Click here) by this University to do collaborative research work and sponsored by the respective employer.
Anna University Ph.D 2019 Mode of selection
- The applications having the consent of recognized supervisor from recognized department of Anna University, Chennai are only considered for admission to Ph.D. programmes. Other applications shall be summarily rejected without any notice. The preliminary scrutiny will be done by the Centre for Research and short list the eligible candidates as per norms. The short listed candidates shall be called for written test (to be conducted in the Anna University Main Campus, Chennai only) by the Director. Syllabus (Click Here) for the written test for various specializations is given in website and candidates are advised to select any one of the syllabus for written test. The change of syllabus will not be entertained in future. The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in written test, Interview and the marks scored in the PG qualifying degree.
- The consolidated list of candidate who had qualified in the written test will be notified on the website and will be called for interview at the University Departments of Anna University, Chennai only.
Anna University Ph.D 2019 Duration of the programme
- Engineering/Technology/ Architecture and Planning [Minimum duration 2 Years / Maximum duration 6 Years]
- Science and Humanities [Minimum duration 3 Years / Maximum duration 6 Years]
- Management Engineering Qualification / Management Science Qualification [Minimum duration 3 Years / Maximum duration 6 Years]
Anna University Ph.D 2019 Fee
Anna University Ph.D 2019 fee at the time of admission is 25000/
Anna University Ph.D 2019 Submission of application
Filled in application with all enclosures securely stitched to it shall be sent to The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 so as to reach on or before 05.09.2018 by 05.30 p.m. online fee receipt shall be enclosed along with the completed application.
Anna University Brochure for Ph.D 2019 Candidate can refer it for more detail information.
Candidate need to check all the detail carefully before submitting online form
Note : For general queries contact Anna University Phone no : 044-22357354 Timing: 10:00am To 1:00pm & 2:00pm To 5:45pm
All other details and yearly new syllabus, cutoffs, time table and other notification will be updated here time to time.Subscribe, like us on facebook for all updates.
Do share with friends and in case of questions please feel free drop a comment.
Wish you Good Luck !!