Vyavaharika Kannada (Kannada for Communication) detailed Syllabus for Manufacturing Science & Engineering (MSE), 2018 scheme has been taken from the VTUs official website and presented for the VTU students. For Course Code, Subject Names, Teaching Department, Paper Setting Board, Theory Lectures, Tutorial, Practical/Drawing, Duration in Hours, CIE Marks, Total Marks, Credits and other information do visit full semester subjects post given below. The Syllabus PDF files can also be downloaded from the official website of the university.
For all other VTU MSE 3rd Sem Syllabus for BE 2018 Scheme, do visit VTU MSE 3rd Sem Syllabus for BE 2018 Scheme Subjects. The detailed Syllabus for vyavaharika kannada (kannada for communication) is as follows.
Course Learning Objectives:
For the complete Syllabus, results, class timetable, and many other features kindly download the iStudy App
It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no pdfs platform to make students’s lives easier.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter – 1: Vyavaharika kannada – Parichaya (Introduction to Vyavaharika Kannada).
- Chapter – 2: Kannada Aksharamale haagu uchcharane ( Kannada Alpabets and Pronunciation).
- Chapter – 3: Sambhashanegaagi Kannada Padagalu (Kannada Vocabulary for Communication).
- Chapter – 4: Kannada Grammar in Conversations (Sambhashaneyalli Kannada Vyakarana).
- Chapter – 5: Activities in Kannada.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to understand Kannada and communicate in Kannada language.
For detail Syllabus of all other subjects of BE 3rd Sem Manufacturing Science & Engineering, visit (MSE) 3rd Sem Syllabus Subjects.
For all (CBSE & Non-CBSC) BE results, visit VTU BE all semester results direct links.