Internship detailed Syllabus for Textile Engineering Textile, 2018 scheme has been taken from the VTUs official website and presented for the VTU students. For Course Code, Teaching Department, Paper Setting Board, Theory Lectures, Tutorial, Practical/Drawing, Duration in Hours, CIE Marks, Total Marks, Credits and other information do visit full semester subjects post given below. The Syllabus PDF files can also be downloaded from the official website of the university.
For all other VTU Textile 6th Sem Syllabus for BE 2018 Scheme, do visit VTU Textile 6th Sem Syllabus for BE 2018 Scheme Subjects. The detailed Syllabus for internship is as follows.
Course Learning Objectives:
For the complete Syllabus, results, class timetable, and many other features kindly download the iStudy App
It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no pdfs platform to make students’s lives easier.
All the students admitted to III year of BE/B. Tech shall have to undergo mandatory internship of 4 weeks during the vacation of VI and VII semesters and /or VII and VIII semesters. A University examination shall be conducted during VIII semester and the prescribed credit shall be included in VIII semester. Internship shall be considered as a head of passing and shall be considered for the award of degree. Those, who do not takeup/complete the internship shall be declared fail and shall have to complete during subsequent University examination after satisfying the internship requirements.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Gain practical experience within industry in which the internship is done.
- Acquire knowledge of the industry in which the internship is done.
- Apply knowledge and skills learnt to classroom work.
- Develop a greater understanding about career options while more clearly defining personal career goals.
- Experience the activities and functions of professionals.
- Develop and refine oral and written communication skills.
- Identify areas for future knowledge and skill development.
- Expand intellectual capacity, credibility, judgment, intuition.
- Acquire the knowledge of administration, marketing, finance and economics.
For detail Syllabus of all other subjects of BE Textile Engineering, 2018 scheme do visit Textile Engineering 6th Sem Syllabus for 2018 scheme.
For all (CBSE & Non-CBSC) BE results, visit VTU BE all semester results direct links.