Project & Seminar I detailed syllabus for Wood & Paper Technology (Wood & Paper) for 2015 revision curriculum has been taken from the SITTTRs official website and presented for the Wood & Paper students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Wood & Paper Technology 5th Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Wood & Paper 5th Sem 2015 revision scheme. The detailed syllabus of project & seminar i is as follows.
PART I – SEMINAR
For the complete syllabus, results, class timetable, and many other features kindly download the iStudy App
It is a lightweight, easy to use, no images, and no pdfs platform to make students’s lives easier.
PART II – PROJECT WORK
- To develop design of a multi storeyed building.
- To implement structural planning. And site planning
- To enhance team spirit and creative talents for achieving a goal.
Selection of Project:
- Select programme related project which has relevance to today’s industry, preferably with a social relevance.
- Suggested type of Projects :
- Providing technical service to industry
- Entrepreneurship development
- Project should be feasible at Diploma level and economically viable
- Only projects which can be developed by the Diploma students need be selected. Support of external agencies not permitted
Guidelines for Project Work:
- Suitable batches may be formed with 3 – 5 students per batch
- The programme of the project work should be monitored at least once a week and progress may be documented
- Involvement of each student should be ensured
Format for the preparation of Project work :
- Cover Page as per format
- Certificate of the Project Guide
- Synopsys of the Project
- Main Report
- Objective & Scope of the Project
- Theoretical Background
- Definition of Problem
- Methodology adopted, System Implementation & Details -Hardware/Software/Machinery/Equipment/used
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Wood & Paper Technology, 2015 revision curriculum do visit Wood & Paper 5th Sem subject syllabuses for 2015 revision.
To see the syllabus of all other branches of diploma 2015 revision curriculum do visit all branches of SITTTR diploma 2015 revision.