JEE Advanced marks vs rank predictor uses marks vs rank data from 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 are to predict JEE Advanced Rank in 2020. All data is collected from the JEE Advanced official website. For predicting rank by percentile, percentile vs rank data from JEE Advanced 2019 is used. It is free and don’t need any login or registration.
A nonlinear regression model is built on jee advanced data from 2016 to 2019. A Linear interpolation model is used to predict the expected JEE Advanced Rank in 2020 using an optimal combination of the regression model. A detailed post on how these models are built is coming soon.
Features of JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
- Highly accurate statistical predictor based on a solid mathematical foundation.
- Category wise (Open, BC, SC, ST) rank predictor, also include the newly added EWS category.
- JEE Advanced Maximum marks vary year to year. This information is added in rank predictor results for reference and clarity.
- There are two range of rank and marks are given, which is collected from the official site, for JEE Advanced marks vs rank.
- The expected rank for given marks in various years against the highest marks is also predicted.
- Do check JEE Advanced College predictor for all admission details.
In case you have a question or issue or just have a recommendation please feel free to drop a comment at All About Cutoff and predictors.