1. Raghu

        hello. am sandeep from vizag. I completed m.tech course(chemical) in andhra university. i want to do Ph.d in us/uk/germany. How can i serch ??

      1. Zahid

        just search universities in those places in wiki and apply directly..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.