Electric Circuits Laboratory detailed syllabus for Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the EIE students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit EIE 2nd Sem 2021 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of electric circuits laboratory is as follows.
- To simulate various electric circuits using Pspice/ Matlab/e-Sim / Scilab
- To gain practical experience on electric circuits and verification of theorems
List of Experiments:
Familiarization of various electrical components, sources and measuring instruments
- Simulation and experimental verification of series and parallel electrical circuit using fundamental laws.
- Simulation and experimental verification of electrical circuit problems using Thevenins theorem.
- Simulation and experimental verification of electrical circuit problems using Nortons theorem.
- Simulation and experimental verification of electrical circuit problems using Superposition theorem.
- Simulation and experimental verification of Maximum Power transfer theorem.
- Simulation and Experimental validation of R-C,R-L and RLC electric circuit transients
- Simulation and Experimental validation of frequency response of RLC electric circuit.
- Design and implementation of series and parallel resonance circuit.
- Simulation and experimental verification of three phase balanced and unbalanced star, delta networks circuit (Power and Power factor calculations).
- Use simulation and experimental methods to verify the fundamental electrical laws for the given DC/AC circuit (Ex 1)
- Use simulation and experimental methods to verify the various electrical theorems (Superposition, Thevenin , Norton and maximum power transfer) for the given DC/AC circuit (Ex 2-5)
- Analyze transient behavior of the given RL/RC/RLC circuit using simulation and experimental methods (Ex 6)
- Analyze frequency response of the given series and parallel RLC circuit using simulation and experimentation methods (Ex 7-8)
- Analyze the performance of the given three-phase circuit using simulation and experimental methods (Ex 9)
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, 2021 regulation curriculum do visit EIE 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering results, visit Anna University EIE all semester results direct link.