Circuits Analysis Laboratory detailed syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the ECE students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit ECE 2nd Sem 2021 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of circuits analysis laboratory is as follows.
- To gain hands- on experience in Thevenin Norton theorem, KVL KCL, and Superposition Theorems.
- To understand the working of RL,RC and RLC circuits
List of Experiments (10):
- Verifications of KVL and KCL.
- Verifications of Thevenin and Norton theorem.
- Verification of Superposition Theorem.
- Verification of maximum power transfer Theorem
- Determination of Resonance Frequency of Series and Parallel RLC Circuits.
- Transient analysis of RL and RC circuits.
Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors – Sufficient Quantities. Bread
Boards – 15 Nos.
Cro (30Mhz) – 10 Nos.
Function Generators (3Mhz) – 10 Nos.
Dual Regulated Power Supplies (0 – 30V) – 10 Nos.
At the end of the course, the student should be able to
- Design RL and RC circuits.
- Verify Thevinin Norton theorem KVL KCL, and Super Position Theorems.
- Hayt JackKemmerly, Steven Durbin, “Engineering Circuit Analysis”, McGraw Hill education, 9th Edition, 2018.
- Charles K. Alexander and Mathew N.O.Sadiku, “Fundamentals of Electric Circuits”, McGraw- Hill, 2nd Edition, 2003.
- Joseph Edminister and Mahmood Nahvi, Electric Circuits, Schaumâ€™s Outline Series, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, Fifth Edition Reprint 2016.
- David Bell, “Fundamentals of Electric Circuits”, Oxford University press, 7th Edition, 2009
- John O Mallay, Schaumâ€™s Outlines “Basic Circuit Analysis”, The Mc Graw Hill companies, 2nd Edition, 2011.
- A.Bruce Carlson, Cicuits: Engineering Concepts and Analysis of Linear Electric Circuits, Cengage Learning, India Edition 2nd Indian Reprint 2009.
- Allan H.Robbins, Wilhelm C.Miller, Circuit Analysis Theory and Practice, Cengage Learning, Fifth Edition, 1st Indian Reprint 2013
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Electronics & Communication Engineering, 2021 regulation curriculum do visit ECE 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Electronics & Communication Engineering results, visit Anna University ECE all semester results direct link.