Basic Electrical, Electronics Engineering and Measurements Laboratory detailed syllabus for Robotics & Automation (Robotics) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Robotics students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Robotics & Automation 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Robotics 2nd Sem 2021 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of basic electrical, electronics engineering and measurements laboratory is as follows.
- To train the students in conducting load tests on electrical machines
- To gain practical experience in characterizing electronic devices
- To train the students to use DSO for measurements
List of Experiments:
- Verification of ohms and Kirchhoffâ€™s Laws.
- Load test on DC Shunt Motor.
- Load test on Self Excited DC Generator
- Load test on Single phase Transformer
- Load Test on Induction Motor
- Experiment on Transistor based application circuits (Inverting and non-inverting amplifier or switching circuits)(Or) Experiments on Operational Amplifier based Inverting and non-inverting amplifier.
- Experiments on ADC.
- Experiments on 555 timer
- Study on function of DSO.
- Measurement of Amplitude, Frequency, Time, Phase Measurement using DSO.
After completing this course, the students will be able to
- Use experimental methods to verify the Ohmâ€™s and Kirchhoffâ€™s Laws.
- Analyze experimentally the load characteristics of electrical machines
- Analyze the characteristics of basic electronic devices
- Use DSO to measure the various parameters
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Robotics & Automation, 2021 regulation curriculum do visit Robotics 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Robotics & Automation results, visit Anna University Robotics all semester results direct link.