Basic Electrical, Electronics Engineering and Measurements Laboratory detailed syllabus for Mechatronics Engineering (Mechatronics) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Mechatronics students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Mechatronics Engineering 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Mechatronics 2nd Sem 2021 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of basic electrical, electronics engineering and measurements laboratory is as follows.
- To train the students in conducting load tests on electrical machines
- To gain practical experience in characterizing electronic devices
- To train the students to use DSO for measurements
List of Experiments:
- Verification of ohms and Kirchhoffâ€™s Laws.
- Load test on DC Shunt Motor.
- Load test on Self Excited DC Generator
- Load test on Single phase Transformer
- Load Test on Induction Motor
- Experiment on Transistor based application circuits (Inverting and non-inverting amplifier or switching circuits)(Or) Experiments on Operational Amplifier based Inverting and non-inverting amplifier.
- Experiments on ADC.
- Experiments on 555 timer
- Study on function of DSO.
- Measurement of Amplitude, Frequency, Time, Phase Measurement using DSO.
After completing this course, the students will be able to
- Use experimental methods to verify the Ohmâ€™s and Kirchhoffâ€™s Laws.
- Analyze experimentally the load characteristics of electrical machines
- Analyze the characteristics of basic electronic devices
- Use DSO to measure the various parameters
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Mechatronics Engineering, 2021 regulation curriculum do visit Mechatronics 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Mechatronics Engineering results, visit Anna University Mechatronics all semester results direct link.