Basic Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Laboratory detailed syllabus for Fashion Technology (Fashion Tech) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Fashion Tech students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Fashion Technology 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Fashion Tech 2nd Sem 2021 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of basic electrical, electronics and instrumentation engineering laboratory is as follows.
- To train the students in conducting load tests electrical machines
- To gain practical experience in experimentally obtaining the characteristics of electronic devices and rectifiers
- To train the students to measure three phase power and displacement
List of Experiments
- Verification of ohms and Kirchhoffâ€™s Laws.
- Three Phase Power Measurement
- Load test on DC Shunt Motor.
- Load test on Self Excited DC Generator
- Load test on Single phase Transformer
- Load Test on Induction Motor
- Characteristics of PN and Zener Diodes
- Characteristics of BJT, SCR and MOSFET
- Design and analysis of Half wave and Full Wave rectifiers
- Measurement of displacement of LVDT
After completing this course, the students will be able to
- Use experimental methods to verify the Ohmâ€™s law and Kirchhoffâ€™s Law and to measure three phase power
- Analyze experimentally the load characteristics of electrical machines
- Analyze the characteristics of basic electronic devices
- Use LVDT to measure displacement
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Fashion Technology, 2021 regulation curriculum do visit Fashion Tech 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Fashion Technology results, visit Anna University Fashion Tech all semester results direct link.