Basic Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Laboratory detailed syllabus for Environmental Engineering (Env) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Env students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Environmental Engineering 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Env 2nd Sem 2021 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of basic electrical, electronics and instrumentation engineering laboratory is as follows.
- To train the students in conducting load tests electrical machines
- To gain practical experience in experimentally obtaining the characteristics of electronic devices and rectifiers
- To train the students to measure three phase power and displacement
List of Experiments
- Verification of ohms and Kirchhoffâ€™s Laws.
- Three Phase Power Measurement
- Load test on DC Shunt Motor.
- Load test on Self Excited DC Generator
- Load test on Single phase Transformer
- Load Test on Induction Motor
- Characteristics of PN and Zener Diodes
- Characteristics of BJT, SCR and MOSFET
- Design and analysis of Half wave and Full Wave rectifiers
- Measurement of displacement of LVDT
After completing this course, the students will be able to
- Use experimental methods to verify the Ohmâ€™s law and Kirchhoffâ€™s Law and to measure three phase power
- Analyze experimentally the load characteristics of electrical machines
- Analyze the characteristics of basic electronic devices
- Use LVDT to measure displacement
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Environmental Engineering, 2021 regulation curriculum do visit Env 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Environmental Engineering results, visit Anna University Env all semester results direct link.