Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Laboratory detailed syllabus for Production Engineering (Production) for 2021 regulation curriculum has been taken from the Anna Universities official website and presented for the Production students. For course code, course name, number of credits for a course and other scheme related information, do visit full semester subjects post given below.
For Production Engineering 2nd Sem scheme and its subjects, do visit Production 2nd Sem 2021 regulation scheme. The detailed syllabus of basic electrical and electronics engineering laboratory is as follows.
- To train the students in conducting load tests on electrical machines
- To gain practical experience in characterizing electronic devices
- To train the students to use DSO for measurements.
List of Experiments:
- Verification of ohms and Kirchhoffâ€™s Laws.
- Load test on DC Shunt Motor.
- Load test on Self Excited DC Generator
- Load test on Single phase Transformer
- Load Test on Induction Motor
- Characteristics of PN and Zener Diodes
- Characteristics of BJT, SCR and MOSFET
- Half wave and Full Wave rectifiers
- Study of Logic Gates
- Implementation of Binary Adder and Subtractor
- Study of DSO
After completing this course, the students will be able to
- Use experimental methods to verify the Ohmâ€™s and Kirchhoffâ€™s Laws.
- Analyze experimentally the load characteristics of electrical machines
- Analyze the characteristics of basic electronic devices
- Use DSO to measure the various parameters
For detailed syllabus of all other subjects of Production Engineering, 2021 regulation curriculum do visit Production 2nd Sem subject syllabuses for 2021 regulation.
For all Production Engineering results, visit Anna University Production all semester results direct link.